Friday 20 October 2017

Research and Planning: Designing an ESting

I propose to create a ESting using stop motion Lego. For my ESting There will be a pile of Lego on a table, it will begin to come alive and build itself into the E4 logo. The location will be simple as i only require a table and Lego so i can be shot within the classroom. As i am only using Lego things such as finance and resources will be very little, the location can be anywhere as long as i have a table available to use and in terms of practicality I am easily able to preform this task. My target audience is set towards people ages of 16-34, people who enjoy Lego and who are both male and female. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video - Planning and Research

My chosen track will be Don Broco - Stay Ignorant The meaning of this song is quite simple which is to party and enjoy your life, this is ...