Sunday 7 January 2018

ESting Feedback and Final Evaluation






































As seen from the feedback everyone said that my animation was very smooth throughout the short but they all said that my animation has a whole was very dull with little in it and was very repetitive which indicates that I needed to add more in my animation to keep the attention of the viewer. To improve on this I shall do the following:

  • Add more things happening within my animation (more items moving, different scene E.T.C).
  • Make sure that the short itself isn't repetitive.
  • Try to make what I am already doing and make it more interesting through different means. with these needed improvements taking into account with my re-shooting I should be able to create a more interesting and non-repetitive version of my previous ESting short. 
https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-YZTDJBKX8/


To review my animation project via a written report as I feel it will be easier to go into more detail about the issues and compliments people found with my ESting and I feel more confidant with my writing skills then I do with my speaking skills.

The way I showed my project was through the college's Youtube channel which our teacher uploaded and showed the students in my class. Other ways I could have shown my project could have been through my own Youtube channel or through my personal Facebook account and or my personal Twitter account.

The way I obtained my feedback was through the other students who saw my project and through he website ServeryMonkey. The general reaction to my work was the same through the class which makes it very easy to pinpoint what needs improvements and what went well.

I did not have any constraints while making the video as everything I used was within the terms of use such as the Channel 4 provided music and E4 Logo.

I tried to split my time evenly throughout the creation of the short film, i would make sure that my pre-production work was fully complete before starting the recording as i could insure that I was following the plan I had written.

As seen by the feedback everyone agreed that my animation was smooth which means that my camera movement throughout was good. Everyone also agreed that the short film was quite repetitive and didn't contain anything that made it interesting which I do agree on as i feel that the time I had I could have added additional Lego items into my short film which could have made it much more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Music Video - Planning and Research

My chosen track will be Don Broco - Stay Ignorant The meaning of this song is quite simple which is to party and enjoy your life, this is ...